The joy of the family of Late DSP Christopher Ajim knows no bounds after Public Complaints Commission helped to retrieve over 1 million naira pension.
The recovery came after a series of efforts were made by the family to get the pension of the late police officer, who died on June 26, 2014, while in service, from the pension administrator of the Nigerian Police Force, Group Life Insurance.
Upon receiving the complaint on May 5, 2022, the Commission swung into action, forwarded a letter to the respondent while attaching all necessary documents for ease of reference, which brought the case to a close.
Appreciating the effort of the Commission, the son of the deceased, Mr. Friday Ajim noted the family got 30% of the benefit with the balance to be received soon.
“We, the family of Mr. Christopher Ajim appreciate the Commission for the support in retrieving our late father’s pension.
“We want to say thank you for the assistance as we have received 30% of the money, which is #1,115,758 leaving the balance of 70% to be collected as promised”, he said.