The Public Complaints Commission hereby invites applications from competent companies to carry out renovation of the Commission’s old office in Kwara, Borno and Delta States.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Renovation and Rehabilitation of the Commission’s Old Office at Ilorin, Kwara State
- Renovation of the Commission’s building in Asaba, Delta state.
- Renovation and furnishing of the Commission’s Old Office at Maiduguri, Borno State
The interested companies are required to submit the following documents for assessment.
- Evidence of certificate of incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission;
- Company tax clearance certificate for the last three (3) consecutive years covering 2013, 2014 and 2015 assessments
- Evidence of compliance with pension reform act, 2014 as amended (certificate of 2016 required)
- Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) – Certificate required.
- Company’s VAT registration Certificate and evidence of remittance to FIRS.
- Evidence of registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by inclusion of the interim report issued by BPP.
- Company’s Audited accounts for the last three (3) years 2013,2014, and 2015;
- A sworn affidavit to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- A statement indicating that the vendor does not at the time of this submission have any existing loan or financial liability with Bank, other financial institution or third party that is classified doubtful, bad or worse repayment portion has been outstanding for the three months.
- Tax identification number (for companies operating in Nigeria)
COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested companies should obtain bid documents from Monday 9th January, 2017 in the procurement department public complaints commission headquarters, 25 Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama Abuja at no cost.
SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS/DEADLINE FOR CLOSING DATE
Completed bid documents shall be submitted in a sealed envelope and labeled “Technical and financial” and name of the company must be written on it and both envelope should be sealed in one Big envelope and marked project name at the top right corner addressed to:
Public Complaints Commission,
25, Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama,
PMB 68, Garki
All bids should be deposited in a tender box located in the front of the Commission’s conference hall of the above address.
The closing date for submission is Monday 6th February, 2017 by 12:00 noon and late submission will be returned unopened to the bidder, please.
Opening of bid shall commence immediately following the deadline for submission of bid at 12:00 noon Monday 6th February, 2017 at the Commission’s conference hall. Representatives of the bidding companies/consultants, civil society organizations and interested members of the public are hereby invited to witness the bids opening exercise.
This announcement is published for information purposed only and does not constitute an offer by the commission to transact with any party for the project, nor does it constitute a commitment or obligation on the part of the commission to procure concession services.
The Commission will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by any interested party(ies) in connection with any response to this invitation and or the preparation or submission in response to an inquiry.